Thursday, September 4, 2008

I told some of you about the pink tulle skirt I was making for Kylie. The pictures turned out shady even though they looked good in my camera. Oh well, here my two ballerinas are. I'm starting the patience-testing task of potty training Sydney. We just started two days ago, and I'm still not sure she quite gets it. Hopefully she'll catch on soon. I take her to "potty" constantly and she manages to go shortly after-in her pull-ups-without fail. I just don't want two kids in diapers, so she has till December to figure it out.

3 comments:

jojo said...

ooh, so cute! and with matching bows for their hair.

Anonymous said...

I love their skirts, they are so adorable! I wish I could see them in real life.

The Danger Zone said...

They look really cute! I am sewing James's halloween costume. I will send pic's when I am done.