Monday, September 15, 2008

Kylie is well into Kindergarten now. Sydney and I were walking her to school and a couple of boys were walking behind us. One of them was like, "hi Kylie." I asked her who he was and she said that she didn't know his name, but everyone knew her name. I think she has her father's problem with names. She seems to be liking it though and I've enjoyed some one on one time with Sydney. She's always preferred playing with Kylie, which I liked, but now that option is gone, she tells me lots of funny things. She's also made record messes without her sister to tell on her. Mike is also busy with school-both work and college-and I hate it. He's never here and when he is, he's working on grading papers or homework. I'll probably be slightly crazy after the baby's born. I might start asking people that walk by my house to come be my friend. This kid better be an easy baby or I'm screwed. Well, that's us for now. Look at how much blogging I've been doing. Now I better get something else done.

6 comments:

Annie and Jake Callister said...

Ahhh,

Sydney is so cute. Fun mommy daughter time. keep blogging.....i'm our friend :)

Annie and Jake Callister said...

Hi its me again,

I have to comment again since you haven't updated. I laughed so hard about the friends walking by your house. soo funny

The Danger Zone said...

Your girls are so cute! i totally understand about the husband not being at home. I tell people all the time that Dave leaves at 4:30am and is gone until 10pm. It's like i am a single mom Mon-Fri.
~ I was going out of my mind after I had James. I felt so stuck. I joined Stroller Strides. it was such a great way to meet other adult women and get out of the house. I checked on line and there is a Stroller strides in Colorado Springs.
~ Also I went onto meetup.com and found a moms group. They list activites and things all the time. I can only go to the cheap/free ones. But I have made some really really great friends.
~Ok this comment is turing into a novel - but, I feel like I don't have enough time either - but that's why I stayed up until 1 am last night finishing Breaking Dawn. :) finally got my hands on a copy.

Brittany said...

glad to see you have entered the blogging world... you are writing a book? awesome!!! you have a lovely family and you are gorgeous as well. hope all is well with you and yours. i will check back now that i know you are posting :)
loves, britt

Annie and Jake Callister said...

Hi. Its me again. Hoow's everything? We should talk soon:)

jojo said...

cindi you seriously crack me up. and the best part is that you don't even have to try. has the asking people that walk by your house to be your friend thing worked. i've been thinking about doing that too. i miss my roomies!!!