Monday, December 8, 2008




We set up our Christmas tree already. I usually wait until December is a few weeks in, but since this baby is going to make it harder to keep a schedule, decided to put it up early. Besides, waiting was killing Kylie. She's super excited to have a baby brother. Sydney's excited because Kylie is; we'll see how excited she is once she sees how noisy he is, and how much mommy is tied up by it. Sydney is hillarious as usual. I can't believe my girls are so big. The only thing getting me through this baby is that it's the last one. I keep chanting it constantly. He should be born on Dec. 9th. I've been so excited to get him out, that I temporarily forgot which exit they use to get here. I'm really dreading that part. I'll try to post some pictures and updates once I get semi-back to normal. Maybe this kid will never cry and sleep through the night. That could happen right? Well, here's hoping the holidays are more fun than stress for everyone. I still can't believe I'm having a boy. This is going to be interesting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kylie gets more beautiful every day! And Sydney is getting so big. CONGRATS on your new boy!!!!!!!! Can't wait til you post pictures!

Hanna and Dan said...

Those girls are so CUTE!!!! I hope your feeling better, now that Brody is here. Cant wait to meet him!

Annie and Jake Callister said...

Yeah for updates!

Wow, kaylee is so big and Sydney is too! I hope all is well with the new baby. Boys are so cute too. Can't wait to see pictures! Love you